[DHCP] RE: Determining request

Tim Gavin livewire98801 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:30:58 UTC 2010

if BIND will do it, then tally-ho.  But if you're already running a
WINS or AD server, then it has WINS available.  Even if it's older,
it'll do the trick.  But, like Glen, I prefer an OSS solution if it
exists, and BIND will run on Fedora without breaking a sweat.

I think at this point we need more info on the OP's network, if the OP
is still around :)

Tim