Corrupt dhcpd.conf file

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Thu Jan 7 00:20:24 UTC 2010

For a notepad style editor you can also use the editor "nano", this is
installed on most Linux distros.

No doubt that vi is powerful, as an amusing example one of my
colleagues produced the O'Reilly vi book (about 25mm thick).  We played
a game where we opened it at a random page and every time we found
something new that we hadn't previously known! And I've been using vi
for over 20 years! :)

regards,
-glenn