Max num of static entries

Dave Brenner david at toledotel.com
Fri Aug 20 16:05:26 UTC 2010

On 8/20/2010 6:27 AM, Marc Perea wrote:

> I believe that looks good, except that I believe Calix sends a null
> termination at the end of strings. At least, they do so for
> agent.circuit-id I know firsthand, agent.remote-id I'm not sure.
> Regardless, be aware that you may need a \000 before the quotes for it
> to match.

Ah, now it all makes sense!  I checked my config and it looks like I had
been using a substring match because it would not match otherwise.  I
also found that suffix statements failed, so I had to adjust for that as
well.  Lastly, when I'd convert raw circuit-id or remote-id to ASCII,
I'd always get an unprintable character at the end.  Now I know why.

Good info!  Thanks!

Dave Brenner - david at toledotel.com
The Toledo Telephone Company, Inc.