DHCP Problems

Rudy Zijlstra rudy at grumpydevil.homelinux.org
Mon Sep 28 22:30:51 UTC 2009

Hi

It will work as long as the assigned address in the fixed-address
statement is not included in the range statement.
fixed needs to be outside the range, as the range defines the space
managed by the dhcp server for allocation.

cheers,

Rudy

Op maandag 28-09-2009 om 18:24 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef
dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us: