DHCPv6 Client Configuration

Daniel Le daniel.le at exfo.com
Wed Oct 28 17:46:26 UTC 2009

David, thanks a lot for your help. I appreciate it.

WRT support of multiple addresses, I was confused by or perhaps I
misinterpreted the release notes of ISC DHCP v4.1.0p1 at
http://oldwww.isc.org/sw/dhcp/dhcp4_1_rel.php?noframes=1, which say:

There are a number of DHCPv6 limitations and features missing in this
release, which will be addressed in the future:

Only Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD are supported.
Only a single address is supported per IA.

-Daniel