Scalability million addresses

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Thu Nov 12 00:23:30 UTC 2009

The other issue with such a high number of clients is mitigating or
managing the risk factor. Obviously there are a very large number of
clients. Should you run the risk of having a central, single point of
failure? Even a pair of dhcp servers running failover is not giving you
much room for failure, error, or even network issues, etc.

regards,
-glenn