failover and load balancing

pat patkumar82 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 09:13:53 UTC 2009

Hi Experts,

   From RFC 3074 it is mentioned that for every computation it requires an
array lookup and a xor function and an array table is also given for mixed
table of 256 distinct values.

Is this array table random so that each time the clients receives response
from the different server ??
can anyone explain how this lookup is done and from the clients MAC address
can we arrive which server will be responsive for the clients request.

Regards
Pat