DHCP lease backup/restore

red1 red red1dhcp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 02:00:15 UTC 2009

Dear ISC members

I have 2 ISC dhcp servers version 4.0.0 ,  during first dhcp failover
configuration ; eases synchronization  took more than 2 hours whithout
answering any dhcp discover, now I'd like to back to dhcp standlone
configuration just of some days; if I take backup for dhcp lease file and
restore it when I will back again to dhcp failover configuration, shall
syncronization will take the same time (synchronize all leases)  and without
ansewering  dhcp request/discover?? or it will just syncronize new leases
and keep answering request

Thanks in advance