failover wich partener down; but getting error peer holds all free leases

red1 red red1dhcp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 22:56:48 UTC 2009

Adding more information ;

when I modify the lease file and restart the dhcpd ; the  peer state what I
changed befor without time (as recommended ) it became :

failover peer name state {
       my state partner-down at date;
       peer state state at date;
       }

I don't know why dhcpd add the date automaticaly after restart or it's a
normal behavior!?

thanks in advance