How would I do this?

E Johnson ej.isc at indicium.org
Wed Feb 11 02:51:12 UTC 2009

Thank you...   I didn't think it was going to be that easy.

One more question about situation 2,  if the wireless connection was
disconnected and then the wired connection used immediately, would that
cause any problems or would it be necessary to wait a certain amount of
time for the wired connection to work?

Thanks for the information
Eric Johnson