using dhcpd with mysql

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Mon Dec 28 14:16:01 UTC 2009

I develop an application that is web based that works as an interface to
a mysql database that simply writes out a new config each time something
changes. http://phpdhcpadmin.sourceforge.net

Not sure if would work for your situation as it is not a dhcpd server
that pulls its config directly from the database. I do know there is a
project on sourceforget that does this I am just not certain on details
or how extensible the server is.

>>> for example http://users.accesscomm.ca/docsis_server/ ,
>>> http://www.anemon.org/wiki/ .
>>> Also there are DHCP implementations when server generates accounting
>>> using some AAA protocol like RADIUS (e.g.
>>> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2sr/12_2srb/feature/guide/ipradacc.html).

Jas