Different Option 43 strings based on Subnet

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Sun Dec 13 12:59:33 UTC 2009

	This was a case where several people provided useful
information as to how to make this all work and why it works the
way it does. My thanks to all.

	What I ended up doing was to leave the global class
definition in place except for the
option vendor-encapsulated-options strings. In each subnet
definition, we have something like:

  if option vendor-class-identifier = "Cisco AP c1200" {
    option vendor-class-identifier "Cisco AP c1200";
          option vendor-encapsulated-options f1:0c--:;
  }
  elsif option vendor-class-identifier = "Cisco AP c1240" {
    option vendor-class-identifier "Cisco AP c1240";
          option vendor-encapsulated-options f1:---;
  }
  elsif option vendor-class-identifier = "Cisco AP c1250" {

and so forth. This seems to work exactly as needed.

	Again, my thanks to everybody who replied.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer