Functions for constructing the options of a message DHCP

DÔ Phan-Cam-Thach dophancamthach at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 14:06:48 UTC 2008

Hello all,
Does someone know the functions for constructing the options' contents of a message DHCP.
I think it's pretty_print_option (in options.c file) for client and make_const_data (in tree.c file) for server. I'm trying to understand pretty_print_option but i haven't understood it very well, the variables, the actions. For the function make_const_data, i dont understand how we use this function to create the content of an option? It seems to me that the actions in this function is too simple, but the correspondant function of client (pretty_print_option) is not simple like that (?).

Thanks in advance everybody.
CT