Tracking the remaining ip the pool of dhcp server

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 22:54:50 UTC 2008

Ok I am glad I signed up to this list. I have been watching which
features seem to get commonly configured and believe the application I
am working on will address *most* of what everyone is looking for.

The new graphing and auto-lease parsing feature should suit, or come
close to what you might be looking for.

User/Group/Access level permissions
Lease Management (new)
Static vs. scope host configurations
Multiple vlan/subnet configurations
Graphing (new)
Auto-detection of available interfaces (used when configuring new
subnets and graphing)
DNS zone configurations
DNSSEC key configurations
Failover configurations

I am in the process of adding support for creating new classes as well
as support for multiple pools per subnet.

If anyone can think of a feature that is fairly common with the
dhcpd.conf let me know because I am trying to make this as feature
rich as possible.

I have a demo setup over on the forge if you want to test drive it:
http://phpdhcpadmin.wiki.sourceforge.net/phpDHCPAdmin+Demo

Thanks.

--
Jason Gerfen
jason.gerfen at gmail.com

~ tomorrow ain't promised so we live for today