DHCP-binding states

crashnb manuel.helmbrecht at gmx.de
Mon Oct 20 12:49:41 UTC 2008

Hallo Glenn,

i have readed the dhcpd.leases man page so how i did it for the rest of
the dhcp man pages.
but there is now where described what is released and expired!!! i have
searched the web too but no where is a decription.

Tim Peiffer has described me what are these felds are for, but i would
be shure that i am right.

best regards

Manuel Helmbrecht