phpDHCPAdmin demo

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Sun Oct 12 06:48:40 UTC 2008

option broadcast-address can be derived from the subnet declaration?
It is inherited from that scope - and if the two are different, well
your configuration is not correct.

subnet a.b.c.d netmask e.f.g.h {
  option broadcast-address e.f.g.h;
}

regards,
-glenn

>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:11:15 -0600
>From: "Jason Gerfen" <jason.gerfen at gmail.com>
>To: dhcp-users at isc.org
>Subject: Re: phpDHCPAdmin demo
>
>I added the options you requested to the demo application. I will have
>provide a new release for these additional features and will do that
>fairly soon, I just need to include a few more features and bug fixes
>I have found.
>
>On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Brad Dameron
><Brad.Dameron at clearwire.com> wrote:
>> Under manage subnets there are some missing input fields that might be
needed.

>> option ip-forwarding off;
>> option broadcast-address 192.168.1.255;
>> option ntp-servers 192.168.1.100;
>> option netbios-name-servers 192.168.1.100;
>>
>> Also you can set a min, default, and max lease time which I do not see in
your Subnet configuration. That's just a start. Looks promising tho.