DHCP Clients with Rembo Loose Addresses.

andres wil wcastro09 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 20:37:38 UTC 2008

Hi, many thanks for the support on this big world fo the open source
  I just configure the dhcp in my centos, 5.1 it's working good, and I have some computers conected.
  My problem it's that I only have internet on the server and not in the machines that are conected, there are not any other services running just the  network service  and the dhcp service
  I apreciated any suggestions or any idea about this

  thanks, and many thanks.

  Wilbert Castro
  Technical Support

Martin McCormick <martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu> wrote:
  Simon Hobson writes:
> Look in 'man dhcpd.conf' for ping-before-offer IIRC.

Many thanks. I had looked in dhcpd-options by mistake and
didn't find anything about pings, of cours.

I think I can turn the pings off for that network and
that will be just what we need.

Again, thanks and sorry for the extra traffic.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer