Run dhcpd 4.0.0 as chroot ?

J. W. Andersen jwa at fasytek.dk
Mon Jun 2 15:33:08 UTC 2008

Thanks for the info about paranoia in 4.1 - I was not aware of that, and
have not
seen any announcement about it either. This is good news, and I guees,
that's what
we all could use.

I have 4.1.0a1 under test here, but as far as I can tell, the paranoia
stuff is not in
there yest. I wil just run DHCPD as root for now, and look out for the
final 4.1.

Regards, Joern WA.-

--
Med venlig hilsen