multipe dhcp pool via same interface

Guillaume Vachon gvachon at infoglobe.ca
Mon Jul 21 18:37:58 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I was wondering if the following setup can be done.

I have a Centos4 server with 2 NIC 1 pointing to the WAN and the other
to the LAN (eth1 is for LAN) eth1 is already serving a dhcp pool. What I
would like to know is if it is possible to configure eth1 to serve a
total of 4 pool. Assuming that my network cable will be in a router that
is able to redirect the different information.

I hope my question is clear if it is not i am sorry just let me know and
i will do my best to give as much information as i can!!

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Guillaume Vachon