DHCP an NAT

Nathan Burgener nathan.burgener at stud.hslu.ch
Tue Jul 15 11:39:36 UTC 2008

Unfortunately I need the NAT.
So there is no possibility to configure the server, that it doesn't
answer to 192.168.3.1 but on 172.18.1.1 ?

I have another idea. I can install the DHCP server in the same
network, where the client is. But I must configure the server with
special options, because the client will boot an image from the TFTP
in network A.
I know, how I can configure the filename. But how can I configure,
that the filename is not on the DHCP server, but on another server?