Forcing a Mac address to a specific pool

Gideon Viator ktcisg at kaplantel.net
Thu Jul 10 22:06:47 UTC 2008

Simon,

Ok I got the shared network config running. However, there is only one
"option router", which is the gateway for the client. For the second subnet,
their gateway will not be in the same subnet as the IP address obtained, and
may be a problem. Do you know how to set different option routers for
different subnets?

Thanks for all your help.

Gideon Viator
IT Systems Administrator