subnets separate with physical cards

Romer Ventura rventura at h-st.com
Mon Jan 28 18:11:40 UTC 2008

Since each of them are on a different subnet you can define each of the
options that you need on their respective subnet declaration within the
.conf file so there is not need to have multiple .conf files and I really
don't think it is supported. (multiple conf files)

On 1/28/08 12:03 PM, "Carlos Miranda" <debian at mstaaravin.com.ar> wrote:

> Hi all..
>
> I have a homemade server with 3 nics
>
> eth0 --> wan = public IP
> eth1 --> lan1 = 192.168.10.0/28
> eth2 --> lan2 = 10.10.10.0/27
>
> It is possible to separate configuration from a single file in
> /etc/dhcp3-server/dhcpd.conf  (Debian is my OS)
>
> In /etc/default/dhcp3-server indicated that it is possible with
>
> # On what interfaces should the DHCP server (dhcpd) serve DHCP requests?
> #       Separate multiple interfaces with spaces, e.g. "eth0 eth1".
> INTERFACES="eth1"
>
> But i do not know how to configure it
> Someone can help me?
>
> Thanks
>
> PD: sorry for my english, google translator help me  :)

------
Romer Ventura
Network Administrator
Houston-Sigma Technologies, L.P.