dhcp status apps

Aaron Holtz aholtz at bright.net
Fri Jan 4 21:12:36 UTC 2008

If you want utilization of pools and such then you need to look into tools
that use the omapi libraries.

Using the OMAPI::DHCP perl module works good if you can get everything
compiled and setup.  There is a sample script here:
http://nickg.home.cern.ch/nickg/dhcpd/omapi-report.pl
that will parse your conf file and spit out pool utilization and such.

Aaron Holtz <aholtz at bright.net>
Com Net Inc.
UNIX Systems Administration/Network Operations
"It's not broken, it just lacks duct tape."
'02 FLHRCI

On Jan 4, Alex Moen molded the electrons to say....