No subject

Peter Saksi Peter at Saksi.se
Tue Feb 12 17:22:32 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Im trying to figure out how to deny MAC-addr to connect to the dhcp server.

The story,

I have access to 2 dhcp server, one I have admin access but not the other.
When I run my IPTV reciver (box) on the net it will connect to "my" dhcp
server and use that ipaddr result will be no TV pic. It should be connecting
to the one I dont have admin access. How do I deny the MAC-addr of the box
not to connect to my server ?

ultra_10:~# uname -a
Linux ultra_10 2.6.18-5-sparc64 #1 Sat Dec 22 03:07:31 UTC 2007 sparc64
GNU/Linux ultra_10:~# dhcpd3 -v Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server
V3.0.4 Copyright 2004-2006 Internet Systems Consortium.
All rights reserved.
Peter