Sudden Slow Performance

Kelvin Williams kelvin-lists at williamschadwell.com
Mon Dec 15 15:47:56 UTC 2008

I just executed a sniff on the DHCP Server.  This is for ONE client.

Time	Message	Transaction ID
21s	DISCOVER	0x1179
25s	OFFER		0x1179
26s	DISCOVER	0x117a
34s	OFFER		0x117a
35s	DISCOVER	0x117b
44s	OFFER		0x117b
46s	REQUEST	0x117b
50s	REQUEST	0x117b
54s	ACK		0x117b
58s	ACK		0x117b

The client is getting all messages; but appears to be giving up and starting
again after the wait.

kw