who is using multiple failover pairs on the same server

Gordon A. Lang glang at goalex.com
Fri Aug 8 02:46:20 UTC 2008

I have it working, and it works just fine so far, but I haven't put it under
load yet.

But my concern is whether or not this sort of configuration might challenge
the code in a way that hasn't been tested and/or in a way that will affect
performance/capacity of the servers.

The reason for my concern is because a person working for an IPAM software
vendor has asserted that ISC DHCP should not be trusted to do any failover
relationships other than single pairing based on their testing.

Is there any possible validity to his claim?

Is the code that mates leases to the correct failover peer tricky or
something?

--
Gordon A. Lang