DHCP Testing

Lars Jacobsen lars-jacobsen at newmail.dk
Tue May 22 17:43:44 UTC 2007

> Hi
> Can anyone please help me in testing the performance of the DHCP Server
>
> Which Testing Tool can be used for testing the performance of DHCP
> Server
>
> What should be the strategy for testing the DHCP Server
>
> Any document on test cases
>
> Regards
>
> Vivek Aggarwal

If you search the list you wil find a few threads discussing performance of
DHCPd.
Also you need to specify "performance" a little bit. There are several tools
that can emulate clients so go google a bit ;-)
And for testing strategy i porpuse try,try try, and try again with all the
posible situations you can imagine.
regard
/Lars