DHCP Support on L2 Switch

Tim Peiffer peiffer at umn.edu
Wed May 16 15:55:48 UTC 2007

No, the internal code that was referenced is extremely UMN centric.
DHCP Option-82 is portable, and with a little wrapper code, you can
develop the concept of session data fairly easily.  I am currently
looking at Option-82 as a means of shutting down some of the polling
that I am doing.

Regards,
Tim