NetReg

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Thu Jun 28 13:21:34 UTC 2007

On 28 Jun 2007, at 13:28, Hugo Rebello wrote:

> I have some doubts about NetReg and I'd like to know if anybody
> here are
> using it.
>
> Look at my problem below.

	Off-topic for this list; I expect there's a NetReg support list
	out there.  Best might be to follow up there.

	That said, here are my brief comments.

	Some script run by Apache httpd failed.  My guess is that either some
	required directory doesn't exist or is protected from your httpd.
	Your Apache logs (/var/logs/httpd/error_log or wherever on your box)
	probably have more information.

	Best regards,

	Niall O'Reilly
	University College Dublin IT Services

	PGP key ID: AE995ED9 (see www.pgp.net)
	Fingerprint: 23DC C6DE 8874 2432 2BE0 3905 7987 E48D AE99 5ED9