NetReg

Hugo Rebello hugo.rebello at dhl.com
Thu Jun 28 12:28:51 UTC 2007

Hello Guys,

I have some doubts about NetReg and I'd like to know if anybody here are
using it.

Look at my problem below.

-------------------------------------
I installed the NetReg yesterday following the manual on
http://netreg.sourceforge.net/

I had no problem to install and configuration the service, however
after to access the http://192.168.1.1/registration.html and entered the
user and password I'm receiving the following error:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

Apache/2.0.52 (Fedora) Server at 192.168.1.1 Port 80

Thank you.

Cheers,
Hugo