ISC DHCPD giving out reserved IPs for non-reserved hosts

Scott Lacy LACY_S at Mercer.edu
Mon Jul 9 13:11:50 UTC 2007

So Microsoft DHCP's behavior of reserving addresses specifically for
certain MACs is not standard?  That's the first DHCP product I've used
(I know, I know), so I was assuming that ISC dhcpd would behave the same
way.

Scott