DHCP server book (similar to DNS and BIND by O'Reilly)

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Fri Jan 26 17:05:56 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 03:41:39PM -0700, Ted Lemon wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2007, at 3:01 PM, Ralph Droms wrote:
> > Ted - I have to agree with your recommendation.  I have very high
> > regard for
> > both of the authors.
>
> Me too.   What a pair they are.   Intelligent, articulate, kind and

A couple of pretty ugly cousins tho.

We used to give a link from DHCP's page at isc.org so folks could
purchase the 2nd ed. from Amazon.  I asked our finance people if
we were getting the small percentage of proceeds that link promised,
and after looking at me like I was from Mars for awhile, they said
they'd never heard of such a thing.  So the link went away.

I see there's a link to barnes&noble now, but I can't explain that.
Someone else must have put that in.  I don't know if we get a bit
of cash for sales resulting from that link, but I doubt it.  I'll
have to find out.

Anyway, I'd prefer to link to a 'webpage of the book' rather than
plug any single distributor...unless doing so puts me in Mt. Dew
for the year...