can i call a script from dhclient.conf without using "script" keyword

hitesh sharma hitesh at elitecore.com
Tue Feb 13 10:43:35 UTC 2007

hi ....
       can we call the any script form dhclient .conf .   we know that
dhclient call the client script using keyword "script" , but when we call
any other script by using "script" , then it disturb my network
configuration.  bcz "script" key work is only for dhclient script.
 so , then how to call the any other script from dhclient.conf .???
 waiting for reply ........
                                                       hitesh sharma