dhcp.conf relay howto?

Edwin Whitelaw Edwin.Whitelaw at nrvunwired.net
Tue Apr 24 13:55:36 UTC 2007

My dhcp server has multiple subnets on eth1 and it's correctly
configured using shared-network for the locally attached clients.  If
the remote dhcrelay host also comes in on eth1, should the subnet
declaration for the remote network also go inside the shared-network?

Thx,

Edwin

--
Edwin Whitelaw, P.E.