Fwd: Problem with duplicate address - PXE client

Richard Migneron richard at migneron.com
Fri Apr 13 16:13:37 UTC 2007

Okay,
How do you disable DDNS for PXE when you don't know that the client is in
PXE mode.

Our PXE server is on Novell Netware 6.5, but in the DHCP configuration file
we never need to add anything to tell the DHCP server to handover the client
to the Novell PXE server.  (no next-server, and no filename instructions are
required) .  See attached conf file.

I've just read about the "allow/deny duplicates".   Anything there would
help ??

Thanks,

Richard