Synchronized segfaults

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 06:57:25 UTC 2006

David W. Hankins wrote:

>On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 04:11:45PM -0400, Andrew C. Dingman wrote:
>>  64-bit servers and the Red Hat dhcp-3.0.1-54.EL4 package. They are a
>
>We released 3.0.1 final on Jul 16 2004, and we don't version our
>sources in that way (-54.EL4 has been added by your supplier).

And since then there have been four other releases (3.0.2 - 3.0.5)
and 3.1 is at alpha stage. If you read the release notes you'll see
there's been a LOT of fixes though I've no idea if your problem is
one of them.

Someone on this list used to build unofficial RPMs of the latest
versions as they were released - I don't think he still does which is
a pity, made life so much easier for people using rpm based distros.