Configuration question..

Sten Carlsen sten at s-carlsen.dk
Tue Sep 12 20:40:29 UTC 2006

Just to clarify in case it is not crystal clear:

A known host is a host with a host declaration.
A host will not become known just because it has had a lease for ages.
A host with a host declaration is known even if it has never been seen
by this server (or any server).

I got a weak feeling of a misunderstanding from your words, it may as
well be a mistake from my side so pls. forgive that.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen

No improvements come from shouting: