DHCP option 82 behavior

Curt Rask crask at telesyn.com
Fri Sep 8 21:00:28 UTC 2006

In this case, I know that the DHCP snooper will remove the option 82
information that was added prior to sending it back to the client.  Not
that that necessarily helps matters, much.

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on MCI's Managed Email  Content Service, visit http://www.mci.com.