Fwd: Please help DHCP server

me_hendrix mrinalr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 23:01:24 UTC 2006

I have tried...giving the full path but it does not work...
i am stuck on this for a long time now...can someone please gimme some
pointers
heres the screen shot (copied one)

Baba at Mrinal /cygdrive/d/dhcpcygwin/dhcp-3.0.1rc11
$ ls
ANONCVS         Makefile.conf  common     dst                 relay
CHANGES         Makefile.dist  configure  example-dhcpd.conf  server
COPYRIGHT       README         contrib    includes            site.conf
CYGWIN-PATCHES  RELNOTES       dhcpctl    minires             tests
Makefile        client         doc        omapip              work.cygwin

Baba at Mrinal /cygdrive/d/dhcpcygwin/dhcp-3.0.1rc11
$ cd /usr

Baba at Mrinal /usr
$ ls
X11R6  doc             i686-pc-mingw32  info  local  sbin   src
bin    i686-pc-cygwin  include          lib   man    share  tmp

Baba at Mrinal /usr
$ cd sbin

Baba at Mrinal /usr/sbin
$ ls
alternatives.exe  bigram.exe     dhcpd        frcode.exe  rmt.exe
backup            code.exe       dhcrelay     makewhatis
update-alternatives
backup.sh         cygserver.exe  dump-remind  restore

Baba at Mrinal /usr/sbin
$ dhcpd -t
bash: dhcpd: command not found