how to set up DHCP for two segment network?

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 06:46:20 UTC 2006

çÇã¥çKç_ [ Yukihiro Takahashi ] wrote:

>how did you know it.
>
>if you know good site about this software, please teach me.

I think for most of us it's been a combination of sources :

1) The man pages - most use once you know what dhcp is, hard going until then !

2) A book called "The DHCP Handbook" by Ralph
Droms and Ted Lemon, now in second edition. Ted
was responsible for writing much of what is in
the current ISC server and they both know their
subject.

3) This list. A lot can be learned from watching
other people ask the questions you were wondering
and reading the answers :-)