RE: Réf. : Re: no DHCPREQUEST after DHCPOFFER

Howard Wang hwang at circadiant.com
Mon May 29 21:55:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

is there a way to specify the wildcard mac address or a range of mac
address in dhcpd.conf file ?

let's say:
in dhcpd.conf file:

group {
      next-server 192.168.200.10;
      filename "xxx";
      host yyy { hardware ethernet 00:80:82:52:**:**; }
}

or sth similar like that to allow a group of mac addresses in the range of
00:80:82:52:00:00 to 00:80:82:52:FF:FF ?

regards

it was a problem of linux routing table. Just add perhaps what you need then

Jacques