Configuration questions

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Thu May 11 13:28:14 UTC 2006

>From: "Andrew C. Dingman" <adingman at cookgroup.com>
>Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:02:29 -0400
>
>I've got DHCPd doing almost everything I want it to do, but there are
>two things I still can't see any way to do.
>
>1) Can I write an "include" statement that will just suck up every file
>in a given directory? I could explicitly name every file, but I'd rather
>just do things like "include /etc/tsig.d/*.key".

In the distribution, no. But you have the source so could always make
it work and submit a patch.

>2) Is there any way to either do a case-independent match on a data
>expression or convert cases? I don't see it in the dhcp-eval man page,
>but I think I'm looking for something like Perl's lc(). The goal would
>be something along the lines of:

I seem to remember seeing a contributed patch for this a few years
back, but it looks like it didn't make it into the standard
distribution. Perhaps a search of the mailing list archives for
something like "lcase" or "lower" might reveal something IIRC.

regards,
-glenn