undeclared subnet for eth0

dopazo jonathan neustadtwireless at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:07:17 UTC 2006

Hi All,

ifconfig says that I have and ip (private) in one server and another one in
the same range (192.168.1.x). Is possible that not having a gateway crash
when it tries to connect to 192.168.1.1  as gateway?

I have two servers in a switch and I am trying to get ip by any of dhcpd
servers connecting my laptop to the switch as well.

When I start the hdcpd it says the same:

undeclared subnet for eth0 to start (0.0.0.0)

Please, I am sorry for bothering again, but I am a bit lost.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan D.