DHCP ISC docs

Yedidyah Bar-David didi at cs.tau.ac.il
Thu Mar 16 19:02:53 UTC 2006

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 08:08:48PM +0200, Dan Mihai POP wrote:
> For this, please, if someone has some links, or even printable docs,
> announce me.

I personally found the documentation that is included with the software
to be mostly good enough. See the README file for installation and the
man pages (dhcpd, dhcpd.conf, dhcp-eval and dhcp-options) for
configuration details. If (when?) you have specific questions about
specific problems, do ask here.

There is also the book "The DHCP Handbook". We actually did buy it in my
previuos work job, and while it seems very well written and is
definitely recommended if you like docs in this form, I actually used
the manpages much more.
--
Didi