Unsubscribing (was: Linux bind / dhcp iowait status)

CGondelach at unet.nl CGondelach at unet.nl
Wed Mar 15 19:51:31 UTC 2006

Jeff is right, i've got the same problem, since a couple of days, my
mailrule doesn't catch the mails anymore, i presume because of the missing
first line.
Met vriendelijke groet / With regards,

Casper Gondelach

"Jeff Sumner" <jeff.sumner at nationalcity.com>
Sent by: dhcp-users-bounce at isc.org
15-03-2006 20:06
Please respond to dhcp-users

        To:     dhcp-users at isc.org
        cc:
status)

What's interesting is that I'm not getting that link in MOST of the e-
mails. I also don't get the typical mailing list subject line anymore-
something has changed.
JD

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 18:53 +0000, Simon Hobson wrote:

> Scott Dolan wrote:
> >Can you remove me off of this list
> >
> >sdolan at jernie.com
>
> If you bother to look at the top of each and every mail you get from
> this list you sill see that there is a link to directly unsubscribe
> yourself - as there is for most mailing lists.
>
> The line says :

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business
communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication.