I need to parse dhcpd.leases to store data in mysql

Brent L. Bates blbates at vigyan.com
Fri Jun 30 13:04:05 UTC 2006

     There has got to be something wrong with the dhcp-users list server.  If
my signature is included in my message, the list server deletes the message
contents and leaves only the signature.  No signature and everything is fine.

     Could the syslog output be of any help for the person trying to log
everything to his MySQL data base?  He could have all this output sent to its
own log file.  I know the default output doesn't have all the information he
needs.  However, are there any `ifdefs' that might turn this information on
and log it?  If not, how difficult would it be to modify the source to do so?
 Just some ideas.