dhcp relay - stateless

foomail123 foomail123 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 22:40:41 UTC 2006

Thank you for last response.

Since dhcp relay is stateless, if there are multiple
interfaces, how does relay know which interface to
foward DHCP offer received from server ?

How does relay work in vlan case (multiple interfaces
in a vlan) ?

Also, being stateless if same host is connected to
multiple interfaces and/or vlans, how does relay
process DHCP offer packet received from server ?

Thanks,