XFR killed by security

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Mon Mar 4 14:43:48 UTC 2024

> On 4. 3. 2024, at 14:55, Peter <pmc at citylink.dinoex.sub.org> wrote:
>
> I don't find it really surprizing that XFR would contain "multiple
> RRSIG entries".

Unfortunately, this is obviously surprising to the vendor of the security device. This needs to be fixed there, not here. As for the CVE, you have the number that can be used, but here’s the blogpost for reference: https://www.isc.org/blogs/2024-bind-security-release/

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.