[Windows] [9.16.45] Missing IPv4 DNS prevents tools from working

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Jan 22 01:26:57 UTC 2024

Yes, this bug can be fixed.

Just find a software developer and pay him some money.  Or fix it
yourself, you have the code.

I suppose ISC does not want you to buy a paid support subscription to
fix this one but maybe they do, you could try contacting them.

Oh, wait.  You must be wanting this fixed for FREE.   Gotcha!

Perhaps a review of what the point of Open Source software is might be
in order?

Ted