Question about authoritative server and AA Authoritative Answer

Greg Choules gregchoules+bindusers at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 14 22:27:53 UTC 2024

Hi Michel.
Please can you send the following information:
- name and IP address of the authoritative server
- the full contents of the zone file for "reseau1.lan"
- name and IP address of the other server - what does this server do?
- What is the machine "pc1", on which you are running the digs?
- the file "/etc/resolv.conf" on "pc1"

Please also re-send the digs with full output.
When you send information, please send it as text, not screenshots.

Thanks, Greg